(27th October 2006)
(Birthday Girl)
Today Nyah had all her little friends round to help her celebrate her 2nd birthday. Jamie, Luc, Bailey, Harley and Alex came to help her celebrate and I think a good time was had by all.
The kiddies brought Nyah a Tiny Tears doll which brings back memories for me as I had one when I was little, and she loves it, it is constantly being fed and changed!
There was plenty of food and of course plenty of cake which went down well with them all - not sure my floor will ever recover though.
Nyah's party ended in slight disaster when she was knocked into the radiator by Alex and ended up with a 6 inch gash on her back! Luckily, Sarah was on hand with her nursing knowledge to take charge and look after Nyah and her wound - thanks Sarah you are a star!
Nyah's birthday seems to have lasted for weeks this year with 2 parties and a trip to Beale Park but it has been fun!

(Best Buddies - Nyah & Jamie)

(Luc)

(Alex)

(OOUUUUUCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!)
No comments:
Post a Comment