This Weeks Update
Ok, so Steve went back to Frimley last Wednesday only to be told that after reviewing his X-Rays he would now need surgery to have a metal plate put into his shoulder - the plate would be removed after 6 months. Steve had this done the Saturday just gone and stayed in over night and now is back home having mum wait on him hand and foot - typical bloke!
As for me, I have been off work this week (signed off by Dr). Got test results back today and Nyah and I have something called Kryptosyridium (not sure how it is spelt). It is a type of poisoning you get from drinking 'standing water' or un-filtered water. Dr says there are sometimes small outbreaks of this when Thames Water do not filter the tap water correctly! Nyah and I have been feeling horrible and could even be off work next week to - it takes 4-5 weeks to leave our systems but symptoms should fade after a couple of weeks. Dan was ill with this kind of thing a few weeks ago so he probably started it all!
House move is going well we are into contract enquires now and then onto sign contracts - we are going down to our new house this weekend to start on the garden and get mum and dad to start emptying the sheds etc. I think they think they can just leave all their rubbish so I am going to make sure it is done!
1 comment:
Crikey, Steve really did himself someone damage! Sorry to hear you're all sick, I hope you can do something to make your water safe. We liked the pink blog where is it???!
Post a Comment