Thursday, May 10, 2007

Another year older.....
Well as birthday's go this one was not bad at all, despite having to go to work and Dan being on call I got some lovely presents - Dan spoilt me with the new Ipod Shuffle, paid for me to have my hair done and took me out for dinner, Nyah bought me a lovely bunch of flowers, I got some new gardening stuff for the new house from mum and dad, some designer mugs (yes mugs!) from Lin and John to go on my welsh dresser in the new house, money and other bits a pieces. I am also reliably informed I have a pair of Tiffany earrings heading my way from Kev and Alex so I will have to wait for them.
Mum cooked me a lovely dinner on my birthday a and topped it off with a frozen cheesecake - and yes it was still frozen when she served it - typical of my mum!
Thanks to everyone for all my lovely cards.

No comments: