Sunday, May 13, 2007

We Are Moving......Yippee!

We have agreed with mum and dad that we will move into our new house over the bank holiday weekend and we can't wait. We can't wait for the solicitors any longer they take far too long!

We are so excited although there now seems to be loads to arrange and not a lot of time to arrange it in. Nyah can't wait to move and says our house we live in now is stinky and boring - how funny! I think she is just looking forward to getting into the big garden myself.

On another topic, Nyahs potty training is going really well - she spent 5 consecutive hours in just knickers this morning with no accidents which is fab - we even popped out in the car without a nappy and she was fine - we are so impressed and she thinks she is amazing which is funny especially when she stands up and shouts tah-dah whenever she gos on the loo.

Anyway will update again soon in between packing and panicking!

By the way, I got my Tiffany earrings and they are sooooooooooooo nice I am so spoilt!

No comments: